Xavier: 19.202k tweets talking about this in the last 24 hours


People talking about Xavier: - metpoliceuk - XavierMSOC - jakeweingarten - kasiliwachiye - xavier_ling - PopeJohnDrama - khad_xavier - xavier_ling - XavierSAAC - Themallschool[...]
- Youth1Football - khad_xavier - Bot_Xavier - Hardman7890 - lavignecult - Xavier_Ho - Xavier_Porter1 - Tobyy_Xavier - jasminemilsap - SerpentAurora - banystrom - TheWindsorStar - TMAGAZI60 - xavier_alvaran - Xavier_SSF - OfShelbyisims - rxseshadow - costazao - malberi6 - Xavier_SSF - mfon_xavier - rxseshadow - KPSnacks - xavier_ra_bot - Cin4Prez - jdanmusic_ - wellp4in - Xavier_SSF - MashaVasilyeva_ - POLOtergeist_ - SubalQuinina - hecticameron - Xavier_SSF - RichSlate - RichSlate - POLOtergeist_ - theycallmekay_ - Xavier_SSF - POLOtergeist_ - Xavier_SSF - NaomiMo16023848 - hecticameron - hecticameron - Xavier_SSF - Xavier_stewart3 - Rg9G - cassell1983 - Xavier_SSF - Xavier_SSF - Xavier_Porter1 - POLOtergeist_ - Xavier_BEZIO - Xavier_SSF - AaronSki2008 - Xavier_SSF - rstraub46 - aldub_sherry09 - _xavier____ - Xavier_SSF - leilasxntos - slivershawty - AXAIM - VeganSarah101 - Xavier_SSF - Xavier_SSF - Bot_Xavier - poppy646464 - _mrbarnesy - towsonmaker - otterspeedos32 - OtakuFakku - awkwarducksauce - dayquildaddy - xavier_on_mars - rdzb19 - British_Airways - LL9qdm - aldub_sherry08 - DilW - kleinslag - MKShadowdrake - Carlos_strondak - alyzzzl - Xavier_SSF - ftpmell - EquidistanteZen - Xavier_Porter1 - leilasxntos - AdarshMo - xavier_plisnier

This Tag appearing in: United States: ( Omaha - ).
Popular tweets tagged with Xavier:
XavierXavier Olubusola @Tobyy_Xavier🔁 WHATTTTTT??? 😭😭😭
Xavier The Windsor Star @TheWindsorStar🔁Goalie Xavier Medina would love to make Windsor his new hockey home. windsorstar.com
KHAD♥TEAR♥ @khad_xavier🔁 maybe i still cant get over jungkook and taehyung doing the tango

Xavier xavier @xavier_ling🔁 gays preach love and acceptance but shame those that are feminine, POC, and aren’t thin/muscular
KHAD♥TEAR♥ @khad_xavier🔁 the way he moves is magical
Xavier Pope John Drama @PopeJohnDrama🔁 Tiger tops Lion: PJHS sophomore Xavier Nunez atop a bronze statue in Barcelona today.
Metropolitan Police @metpoliceuk🔁Can you help us find Xavier Schwartz, 38, who has been missing from a hospital in Highgate since 1900hrs on 20 April. twitter.com He requires daily medication and may become aggressive. We advise the public not to approach him if seen, but call police on 101, ref CAD1298 /21april
Xavier Men's Soccer @XavierMSOC🔁Thank you, Xavier Nation! Always a great night for a great cause.

Nearly 1,000 packed into Xavier Soccer Complex to twitter.com support and Devin’s Team, raising over $4,000. 🙏🏻


Jake @jakeweingarten🔁Michigan, Xavier, and UNLV were on hand this morning for 2020 five-star Jaemyn Brakefield and 2019 four-star Joe Coop twitter.com er.

Brakefield: 36-9
Cooper: 13-11


Oh No He Tweetn't! @kasiliwachiye🔁@MotherOfDoggons @CameronEssence @destinedzionxo @Official_Xavier Your mum must be so proud
xavier @xavier_ling🔁 I just want c*ck up my *ss pls 😭😭😭🙏🏼🙏🏼
Xavier SAAC @XavierSAAC🔁Some of the photos from today's head-shaving to support .

Thanks to for taking a lot off the top! ✂️


The Mall School, Twickenham @Themallschool🔁Xavier Ali Cubi in Y4 entered the British Academy of Shotokan held yesterday at . Xavier won Gold in the U12’s indi twitter.com vidual Kata event and Bronze in the U12’s team Kata event. Well done Xavier!
Youth1 Football @Youth1Football🔁Here's a Y1 Player Profile you need to see... Meet cornerback Xavier Player from Cibolo, Texas @XavierKeawe youth1.com
Xavier @Bot_Xavier🔁all_quiet
Hardy Traxler @Hardman7890🔁71% of the Earth is Covered by Water. The other 29% is Covered by Xavier Rhodes. Happy Earth Day 🌏
sabrina the lava girl @lavignecult🔁@heroinsus im kidding xavier sharkboy i feel bad dont kys
Xavier Porter @Xavier_Porter1🔁MindSphere is a distributed two-sided open platform to connect the and leverage it's combined power through services and Apps. via
Jasmine 🌹 @jasminemilsap🔁I guess I gotta slap Xavier now😂

Jk I love you❤️


Aurora Jane Jones. @SerpentAurora🔁//would love if someone made his sons a account

First kid
Beau Xavier Jones
19 years old

Second kid
Luca Riff Jones
15 years old

Btw their Mom Sarah is dead


Brook Nystrom @banystrom🔁Nice work Machine and Darth Xavier! #machinetendybros twitter.com
Xavier Alvaran (沙勿略) @xavier_alvaran🔁So sad a song I heard in passing got stuck in my head but I can't remember the lyrics so I have no way to find out what it is 😢

05

Star InactiveStar InactiveStar InactiveStar InactiveStar Inactive