#CPSLeadershipConference: Become Trend on twitter at (2018-06-13 14:49)


People talking about #CPSLeadershipConference: - NFTEChicago - mlepcampbell - sowders_jamie - Mission64u - MurphysShauna - miller_jen32 - BlendedErin - KRitterRickels - mlepcampbell - KRitterRickels[...]
- mlepcampbell - KRitterRickels - msafko27 - KRitterRickels - KRitterRickels - KRitterRickels - mlepcampbell - DruryMelissa - KRitterRickels - KRitterRickels - strimbleoliver - mlepcampbell - angelsuperhero - mlepcampbell - mlepcampbell - KRitterRickels - mlepcampbell - mlepcampbell - msafko27 - mlepcampbell - KRitterRickels - angelsuperhero - KRitterRickels - KRitterRickels - msafko27 - BlendedErin - KRitterRickels - KRitterRickels - KRitterRickels - mlepcampbell - SpaceLauren - mlepcampbell - angelsuperhero - KRitterRickels - mlepcampbell - KRitterRickels - mlepcampbell - KRitterRickels - KRitterRickels - SpaceLauren - SpaceLauren - mlepcampbell - RosemaryITM - mlepcampbell - mlepcampbell - KRitterRickels - mlepcampbell - KRitterRickels - mlepcampbell - KRitterRickels - mlepcampbell - KRitterRickels - KRitterRickels - KRitterRickels - KRitterRickels - KRitterRickels - BlendedErin - mlepcampbell - KRitterRickels - mlepcampbell - KRitterRickels - KRitterRickels - KRitterRickels - owens_mama4 - KRitterRickels - mlepcampbell - KRitterRickels - KRitterRickels

This Tag appearing in: United States: ( Cincinnati - ).
Popular tweets tagged with #CPSLeadershipConference:
#CPSLeadershipConference Kayla Ritter Rickels @KRitterRickelsπŸ”While trust take time, it yields great benefits. #CPSLeadershipConference
loading...
#CPSLeadershipConference Kayla Ritter Rickels @KRitterRickelsπŸ”πŸ– ways to make ✌with failure. #cpsleadershipconference
#CPSLeadershipConference Sarah Trimble-Oliver @strimbleoliverπŸ”Willingness to adapt #cpsleadershipconference
#CPSLeadershipConference Lauren B Worley @SpaceLaurenπŸ”Been a great day so far at the #CPSLeadershipConference!
#CPSLeadershipConference Jennifer Miller @miller_jen32πŸ” Why change #CPSLeadershipConference
#CPSLeadershipConference#CPSLeadershipConference Chiquita M. Hughes @Mission64uπŸ”Effective Change Management
with Priya Dhingra Klocek @IamCPS #cpsleadershipconference #cpsandme
Emily Campbell @mlepcampbellπŸ”During crucial conversations, you can learn a lot by looking carefully at other person. How are they taking it? What are they feeling? Are you effectively communicating?
Jamie Sowders @sowders_jamieπŸ”This article is exactly what we were learning about today in the Creative Problem Solving Session at the twitter.com
Shauna Murphy @MurphysShaunaπŸ”. talking about greeting students makes me think of Curbside Courtesy days. I always loved passing out breakfast and 'Good morning's to students and families when I was a partner there with .
Erin Heinrich @BlendedErinπŸ” When fearful of risk, consider the cost of inaction. #CPSLeadershipConference
Kayla Ritter Rickels @KRitterRickelsπŸ”When fearful of risk, consider the cost of inaction. #CPSLeadershipConference
Emily Campbell @mlepcampbellπŸ”The rate of change is increasing! And our brain handles on average 40-50 pieces of information. twitter.com
Kayla Ritter Rickels @KRitterRickelsπŸ”Can we or how do we redefine our relationship with failure to be 'not trying ' and not the outcome? #CPSLeadershipConference
Kayla Ritter Rickels @KRitterRickelsπŸ”Your 'why' must be projected constantly to mitigate failure. #CPSLeadershipConference
Kayla Ritter Rickels @KRitterRickelsπŸ”Our education gets in the way of our creativity. #CPSLeadershipConference
Kayla Ritter Rickels @KRitterRickelsπŸ”Convert your assumptions in to knowledge. #CPSLeadershipConference
Melissa Drury @DruryMelissaπŸ” Compliance is driven by managers.
Commitment is driven by leaders. #CPSLeadershipConference
Kayla Ritter Rickels @KRitterRickelsπŸ”Systematic failure starts at the individual level when one is too fearful to speak up. #cpsleadershipconference
Kayla Ritter Rickels @KRitterRickelsπŸ”Success after failure is even sweeter. #CPSLeadershipConference
Angelsandsuperheroes @angelsuperheroπŸ” You can control boundaries, you can't control people #cpsleadershipconference
Kayla Ritter Rickels @KRitterRickelsπŸ”Often, we define ourselves by our worst days... We must shift it to our strengths. #CPSLeadershipConference
Kayla Ritter Rickels @KRitterRickelsπŸ”What is the cost of employee disengagement for your team? Student engagement is directly tied to teacher engagement. twitter.com
Angelsandsuperheroes @angelsuperheroπŸ”During crucial conversations, you can learn a lot by looking carefully at other person. How are they taking it? What twitter.com are they feeling? Are you effectively communicating?
Kayla Ritter Rickels @KRitterRickelsπŸ” Nobody cares what you are responsible for, they care what you have achieved #cpsleadershipconference
Kayla Ritter Rickels @KRitterRickelsπŸ”Right hand (top) v left hand (bottom) --- yikes! A great exercise in what happens and what it feels like when you're twitter.com asked to do something outside of your strengths.
Kayla Ritter Rickels @KRitterRickelsπŸ”Even when you look at the weather, we never see 70% chance of sunshine but 30% chance of rain. #CPSLeadershipConference
Kayla Ritter Rickels @KRitterRickelsπŸ” Failure is an event, not me #CPSLeadershipConference
Kayla Ritter Rickels @KRitterRickelsπŸ”We must focus not on what's wrong, but on what's strong. #CPSLeadershipConference
Kayla Ritter Rickels @KRitterRickelsπŸ” Different cultures handle failure differently @MDejean #CPSLeadershipConference
Kayla Ritter Rickels @KRitterRickelsπŸ” No plan survives first contact with reality #cpsleadershipconference @MDejean
Kayla Ritter Rickels @KRitterRickelsπŸ”If you want growth, focus on improving weaknesses. If you want achievement, focus on developing strengths. #CPSLeadershipConference
Lauren B Worley @SpaceLaurenπŸ” Being busy does not equate to being productive. #CPSLeadershipConference
Lauren B Worley @SpaceLaurenπŸ”Compliance is driven by managers.
Commitment is driven by leaders. #CPSLeadershipConference
Rosemary Jane @RosemaryITMπŸ” Read biographies. Read about ordinary people that do extraordinary things @huntley_liz #CPSLeadershipConference
Kayla Ritter Rickels @KRitterRickelsπŸ”You cannot keep pouring and leading and guiding without taking care and developing yourself. #CPSLeadershipConference
Kayla Ritter Rickels @KRitterRickelsπŸ”A good leader stays in the prostrate of a learner and being new. #CPSLeadershipConference
Kayla Ritter Rickels @KRitterRickelsπŸ”Being busy does not equate to being productive. #CPSLeadershipConference
Kayla Ritter Rickels @KRitterRickelsπŸ”Our "bottom line" is student achievement. #SchoolsAreABusiness #CPSLeadershipConference
Kayla Ritter Rickels @KRitterRickelsπŸ”Not trusting people is a greater risk. #CPSLeadershipConference
Kayla Ritter Rickels @KRitterRickelsπŸ”How much do you really know about the people that work for you? #CPSLeadershipConference
loading...
Kayla Ritter Rickels @KRitterRickelsπŸ”Building trust requires confidence and competence. #CPSLeadershipConference
Erin Heinrich @BlendedErinπŸ”Bummed to be missing what looks like an already great (following , , and tweets 😊), but pumped to brin twitter.com g back all sorts of great credentialing tricks and to spend some time with the team!
Kayla Ritter Rickels @KRitterRickelsπŸ” Books became my refuge - Elizabeth Huntley #CPSLeadershipConference
Kayla Ritter Rickels @KRitterRickelsπŸ”"The last thing they (Ss) need is to be coddled, they need to be pushed.... look past the circumstance and look at t twitter.com he child." at
Kayla Ritter Rickels @KRitterRickelsπŸ” Every child has a story behind their eyes - Elizabeth Huntley #CPSLeadershipConference
Kayla Ritter Rickels @KRitterRickelsπŸ”. talking about greeting students makes me think of Curbside Courtesy days. I always loved passing out breakfast and twitter.com 'Good morning's to students and families when I was a partner there with .
Lisa Owens @owens_mama4πŸ”"I get so angry when people judge a kid for the door they walk out of each morning." - at
Kayla Ritter Rickels @KRitterRickelsπŸ”"How kids are treated means everything to how they'll respond to learning." @huntley_liz at #CPSLeadershipConference #cpsandme #iamcps
Kayla Ritter Rickels @KRitterRickelsπŸ”"I get so angry when people judge a kid for the door they walk out of each morning." - @huntley_liz at #CPSLeadershipConference
Kayla Ritter Rickels @KRitterRickelsπŸ”"Teachers are the artists of human potential." #CPSLeadershipConference #iamcps #cpsandme

05

Star InactiveStar InactiveStar InactiveStar InactiveStar Inactive